This is extremely good news.

One question though about our integration testing strategy.  It seems
right now we're testing all n² possible combinations (currently n = 4).
 That won't scale very far.  Perhaps at some point we should switch to a
O(n) testing strategy?  For example testing all consecutive pairs along
a bidirectional ring (e.g. "C++ -> Java", "Java -> JS", "JS -> Go", "Go
-> Java", then the other way round).

Regards

Antoine.