Cool. Happy to defer the PAT on apache/arrow-site for now while we
evaluate options. As I mentioned, that's not a hard requirement for
this proposal--we still get benefit by having the source in arrow-site
and enabling contributors to auto-deploy test sites from their forks
if they're comfortable with storing a github token in Travis.

Neal