Hi,

I struggled long time if underscore or hyphen is better.
The result was a mess, using both - never sure which one i actually used in a
certain case.

Today i am consistently using underscore in variable names and hyphens in file
names.
- No more trial and error.
- Compliant to Linux naming, as Kou rightly mentioned.
- No chance to use hyphens in variable names - so i never forget which way it
is.

Hans