hi Paddy,

I just added andyscho to the "Contributor" role on JIRA so you can
assign them the issue now.

You need to be a JIRA administrator on the "Arrow" project to alter
roles -- currently only PMC members are admins. I am not opposed to
letting all committers be Admin on JIRA, but we have never formally
discussed it.

- Wes