I'd like to propose that "ARROW-6631: [C++] Do not build any
compression libraries by default in C++ build" and all other
cmake-related changes (ARROW-6831, ARROW-6610), be excluded from the
patch release. They sound like (build) API changes, not bugfixes, and
I fear that including them will cause problems.

Neal