Hi Antoine,
There is a defined order for dictionaries in metadata.  What isn't well
defined is relative ordering between record batches and Delta dictionaries.

 However, this point seems confusing. I can't think of a real-world use
case we're it would be valuable enough to include, so I will remove Delta
dictionaries.

So let's cancel this vote and I'll start a new one after the update.

Thanks,
Micah