hi Krisz -- I just left comments on the PR. This definitely looks like
a good step forward. My main comment is that I think there are too
many C++/Python tasks to run on an each-commit basis. Ideally many of
these would be run nightly. There is also a certain amount of
redundancy in rebuilding the C++ library multiple times before running
each dependent set of tests, whereas in Travis we build the C++
library once then test both C++ and Python. If there is sufficient
number of builders then perhaps it doesn't matter so much

It seems there are a few things, like action filtering (similar to
"detect-changes.py") based on what was changed that would need to get
done before this can be merged.

- Wes