Hi Adam,

The validation was significantly enhanced in git master. In particular,
Array::ValidateFull() will validate data more or less extensively.  I
wouldn't be surprised if not everything is validated, though.  Feel free
to open JIRA tickets about missing validation checks.

However, if you are in control of the current process, then you can
pretty much craft an invalid array in all kinds of manners.  The main
security boundary is the IPC layer and other file format implementations
(CSV, Parquet...).

Regards

Antoine.