I'm not sure whether we have a decision on dropping support for python 3.5
or not, but the python 3.5 wheels are failing because of recent patches, see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-7936.

We have another issue about dropping python 3.5 support:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-5679

We should either drop support for 3.5 or fix ARROW-7936, personally I'd
prefer the former to reduce the maintenance cost for the wheels.

Opinions?

Regards, Krisztian