From: Antoine Pitrou <anto...@python.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 1:19 PM
To: dev@arrow.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Discuss] Extremely dubious Python equality semantics

CAUTION: THIS EMAIL IS FROM AN EXTERNAL SOURCE. Internet links, office
documents or other attachments may contain viruses. Do not click on a link,
open or enable any file unless you trust the sender.

Note if the snippet below doesn't display right in your e-mail reader, you can
read it here:
https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgist.github.com%2Fpitrou%2F6a0ce89ce866bc0c70e33155503d1c47&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMehul.Batra%40pb.com%7Ce2a58aa5af3643767be608d81d932b55%7C8a4925a9fd8e4866b31cf719fb05dce6%7C0%7C0%7C637291865208746256&amp;sdata=Xfkj9ga%2BGNAiEDuvYaJg6gaWZYoyPIjwP0U%2Fh0wS2bI%3D&amp;reserved=0