Hello,
I am trying to build a server that uses arrow flight and getting into a bit of
a rabbit hole with dependency inclusion.
I have arrow included as an external project and so far everything has worked
really smoothly (I have executables building with arrow, parquet arrow and I
also have arrow flight libraty building fine).
When I try to build an executable that user flight lib, I am getting a
never-ending stream of missing dependencies (mostly grpc related).
The flight-test-server is building without any issues but I cannot see a clean
way to point my cmake to the same list of dependencies that are built
internally by arrow CMake stack (without duplicating a lot of the existing
arrow CMake and/or manually defining all the dependencies)

I realize this is mostly a gRPC and CMake question, but I am hoping someone had
walked this road before or there is some public domain project I can use as an
integration reference.
Thank you
Radu