Hello,

According to the documentation BINARY is "Variable-length bytes (no guarantee
of UTF8-ness)”. However in practice if I embed 0x00 in the middle of a char
array and Append it to a BinaryBuilder the 0x00 is converted to 0xff,
everything after it is not appended and the length is computed as if the 0x00
and everything after it don’t exist (i.e. standard STRING behavior). I would
like to know whether it is intended. If it is then we should change the
 documentation and explicitly state that 0x00 is not allowed. Otherwise we need
to change the implementation to allow it.

Thanks,
Ying

P.S. Please allow me to assign Jira tickets to myself. Really thanks!