Hi Leo,

For graph data model, I can think of two popular ways of representations:
1) adjacent matrix: an n x n matrix A (where n is the number of vertices),
and Aij = 1 indicates an arc from i to j.
2) adjacent list: a table head node for each vertex, and a list for each
vertex to store arcs.

For adjacent matrices, it should be easy to use the existing Arrow library.
A matrix is just a vector of vectors.

For adjacent lists, it should be straightforward to represent the table
head list and edge lists as Arrow vectors.

Best,
Liya Fan