Hi  Dominik,

That sounds really interesting -- thank you for the offer

I for one would enjoy seeing a demo and suggest that 10 minutes might be a
good length. The next call (details are also on the announcement [1]) is
scheduled for Wednesday March 10, 2021 at 09:00 PST / 12:00 EST / 17:00
UTC. The link is https://meet.google.com/ctp-yujs-aee

I would personally be interested in hearing about your experience as a user
of the Rust library (what was good, what was challenging, how can we
improve).

Thanks!
Andrew

[1]