Looks like we aren't quite ready to release. Nightly build failures seem to
have increased rather than decreased, and we're still at 66 open issues on
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARROW/Arrow+4.0.0+Release
despite our work this week (and despite my attempts to bump issues out of
scope).

I strongly encourage you to (1) review your personal backlogs and those of
the languages you maintain and move nonessential features out of the 4.0
scope and (2) if you are able, please help triage and fix the nightly
builds.

Thanks,
Neal