I have been working on an arrow-was library that uses the rust crate. I
was hoping to eventually merge this into the arrow repo. Since wasm is
often used on the web, I was hoping to maybe use the wasm library as a core
for the arrow-js library (which is in the main arrow repo).

So there is just one points I want to raise. If arrow-rs moved out of the
arrow repo, let’s make sure that integration tests still run against the
main arrow repo.