hi folks,

It's time for our quarterly board report — I started a Google document
where we can fill in the information (please request edit permissions
if you'd like to help):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12IX5hlzTpZrv03PfZJWyryyUfsjw7vO2Eof0UNMlrLA/edit

We obviously have a lot to cover in this board report given the
challenges we've been working through the last few months, so I think
it's important to distill this down to some bullet points to help the
board understand what's been going on and how we're working to enable
the community scale. Such problems are almost inevitable when scaling
from 100 to 1000 contributors and beyond.

Thanks,
Wes