I think your GPG key hasn't been configured yet, at least it is not in
the KEYS file [1].
The source release tarball must be signed by the release manager.

Do you have an Apache Code Signing key?
If not, then it could be better if either Kou or I would be the
release manager.

[1]: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/arrow/KEYS