Hello,

Following up on this. Thanks to Projjal for reviewing so many PRs! One
issue is it doesn't look like Projjal is a committer and thus those PRs are
not shown as mergeable.

Here are some PRs that looks like they should be ready to merge:

   - ARROW-11342 <https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/9288>
   - ARROW-11341 <https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/9289>
   - ARROW-11960 <https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/9700>
   - ARROW-11549 <https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/9453>