Le 04/06/2021 à 21:34, Weston Pace a écrit :
The C++ code base currently has a mix of ALL_CAPS (e.g.
arrow::ValueDescr::Shape, seems to be favored in arrow::compute::),
CapWords (e.g. arrow::StatusCode), and kCapWords (e.g.
arrow::DecimalStatus, not common in arrow:: but used in gandiva:: and
technically what the Google style guide recommends[1]).

I don't know that it is worth fixing any existing code but perhaps we
should be consistent going forwards?  In a recent PR of mine Antoine
pointed out that ALL_CAPS can clash with macro names.  That seems
reasonable so my preference would be AllCaps.

I'm in favor of CamelCaps as well.

Regards

Antoine.