Hi,
I am seeing a memory leak server side caused by calls to DoExchange:

The simples repro is having a Flight server that implements DoExchange like this

DoExchange(…) {
        while (true) {
                …
                reader->Next(&chunk);
                if (chunk.app_metadata == nullptr) {
                        return Status::OK()
                }
        }
}

If a client initiates multiple DoExchange connections (without subsequently
reading or writing anything on the associated streams) and then is killed, the
server detects the disconnects and releases the threads handling DoExchange but
it seems to leak 10-20MB/connection.

Before I file a bug report I want confirm I am not missing something
Thank you
Radu