hi Jarek — since Plasma isn't really promoted as a standalone
component in Ray (rather, it's an implementation detail of how Ray
works — their documentation is FWIW out of date, claiming that Plasma
is still being developed in Arrow), I'm not sure there is a particular
conflict right now. Ray should update their documentation to eliminate
references to Apache Arrow.

Thanks,
Wes