Hi Hongze,
Sorry I started taking a look at these a while ago, but my focus has been
elsewhere with the time I have available to contribute to the project.  One
thing that can also help is if there is a way to divide any of the PRs into
smaller standalone components it would likely help get them merged sooner
(I seem to recall at least one PR redid both how memory management was
working between C++ and Java as well as adding more functionality for
datasets, apologies if I am misremembering).

 If other people have time to review that would be great.

Thanks,
Micah