> 4. Verified the signatures using the commands below (not sure if the
WARNING is something we should fix)

I believe the warning is caused by my key not being signed by others
in the network, I will get that fixed.

Thank you Andy for the quick fix, I will send a voting thread for rc2
later tonight. Will also add `cargo publish --dry-run` into the
release test automation script.

Thanks,
QP Hou