HTTP (and HTTP/2) traffic is sent over TCP. You might need to be more
specific, or possibly do some more research on your end

 Which arrow flight client are you using in your test? Java? C++? Which
version? Can you provide a simple gRPC server/client example that shows up
in WireShark as you expect it?

Nate