Thank you for your feedback Weston and Antonie. I agree that ordering
discussion should be out of scope for the Arrow format spec. I have
removed reference of ordering in the PR so now the only change is
mentioning leap seconds to keep it consistent with other temporal
types.

I would like to add that even though we are not explicitly discussing
ordering in the spec, any kind of restriction we assign to a type
would still implicitly impact ordering in downstream compute kernels.
This is why I also took out the discussion of leap days in my PR as
well.

Thanks,
QP