Hi,

The vote carries with 8 +1 binding votes, 3 +1 non-binding
votes and no -1 votes.

I'll create apache/arrow-julia and start IP clearance
process to import JuliaData/Arrow.jl to apache/arrow-julia.

kou

In <20210927.115838.1144168888636593478....@clear-code.com>
  "[VOTE] Restart the Julia implementation with new repository and process" on