Hi,

It's useful!

We have two options to use this:

  1. Use this on https://github.com/apache/arrow
  2. Use this on https://github.com/ursacomputing/crossbow/

1. is for CI of each commit/pull request.

2. is for CI of daily build and "@github-actions crossbow
submit ..." comment in pull request.

(We can choose both of them.)

If we choose 1., we need to ask INFRA for adding new
self-hosted runners. Because we don't have admin permission
of apache/arrow. Could you show a URL how to use the
self-hosted runners?

If we choose 2., we will able to do all needed work by
ourselves because we have admin permission of
ursacomputing/crossbow/.

kou

In <2a0074c7-562c-3a41-8763-6e1d4ac17...@arm.com>