Hi all,

With respect to what examples/information may be relevant to add/improve in
documentation, I find that browsing GitHub issues [1] is a good place to
identify some cases on how users are using Arrow. Moreover, many of the GH
issues related to code examples, contain snippets of code in the responses
demonstrating a possible approach which can be considered for documentation
examples and/or Arrow Cookbook [2].

[1] https://github.com/apache/arrow/issues?q=is%3Aissue
[2] https://arrow.apache.org/cookbook