+1 (non-binding)

Updated to the release candidate and ran the test suite of our query
engine. Thanks a lot Andrew for the quick reaction.

--
*Jörn Horstmann* | Senior Backend Engineer

www.signavio.com
Kurfürstenstraße 111, 10787 Berlin, Germany

Work with us! <https://hubs.ly/H0wwzcr0>

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/signavio/>
<https://www.twitter.com/signavio>   <https://www.facebook.com/signavio>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/signavio>
<https://www.xing.com/companies/signaviogmbh>

<https://t-eu.xink.io/Tracking/Index/BSUAALBtAAAnu0MA0>

HRB 121584 B Charlottenburg District Court, VAT ID: DE265675123
Managing Directors: Dr. Gero Decker, Rouven Morato Adam