I noticed that Matthew Turner added a note to the agenda[1] for a walk
through of the JIT code. I would be interested in this as well -- would
anyone plan to be on the call and discuss it?

I don't think I have time to prepare that content prior

Andrew

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1atCVnoff5SR4eM4Lwf2M1BBJTY6g3_HUNR6qswYJW_U/edit#