+1 adding 32 and 64 bit decimals.

+0 to release it without integration tests - both IPC and the C data
interface use a variable bit width to declare the appropriate size for
decimal types. Relaxing from {128,256} to {32,64,128,256} seems a low risk
from an integration perspective, as implementations already need to read
the bitwidth to select the appropriate physical representation (if they
support it).

Best,
Jorge