hi all,

My employer (Voltron Data) is organizing a free virtual conference on
June 23 to highlight development work and usage of Apache Arrow — you
can register for this or apply to give a talk here:

https://thedatathread.com/

We are especially interested in hearing from users (as opposed to only
project developers/contributors!) about how they are using Arrow in
their downstream applications. If you would be interested in speaking
(talks will be pre-recorded, so you don't need to be available on June
23), please apply to give a short talk (~15 min) on the website!

Thanks,
Wes