Hi,

Sorry, no. I wanted to say we need a new repository for
Apache Arrow C GLib. If we mix Apache Arrow C++ and Apache
Arrow C GLib into
https://github.com/conda-forge/arrow-cpp-feedstock, all
arrow-cpp users need to install Apache Arrow C GLib too. So
we need a new repository for Apache Arrow C GLib.

https://conda-forge.org/docs/maintainer/adding_pkgs.html#creating-recipes
will help you.

kou

In <CAPPeJLrNraCQ3Y-kckxY_mYkcF=dwqdtgpez25xo8nqxvrh...@mail.gmail.com>
  "Re: [question] Arrow C GLib conda package" on Fri, 24 Jun 2022 10:36:50
-0400,