Hi,

It seems that there are no objections for this release plan.

I've prepared 6.0.2, 7.0.1 and 8.0.1. I'll start votes for
them.

kou

In <20220708.110101.1989678110062934069....@clear-code.com>
  "Re: [Go][Release][Discussion] Patch release for Go libraries to address
CVE-2022-28948" on Fri, 08 Jul 2022 11:01:01 +0900 (JST),