Yes, sorry, SCOPED_TRACE and not SCOPED_TEST (and ARROW_SCOPED_TRACE,
which hides SCOPED_TRACE, is best).  You can read about it at [1] but
it basically says "Here is a message that should be printed if the
test fails in this block of code"

[1] http://google.github.io/googletest/advanced.html#adding-traces-to-assertions