From: David Li <lidav...@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 4:25 PM
To: dev@arrow.apache.org <dev@arrow.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [C++] Read Flight data source into Acero

Convert the reader to a RecordBatchReader [1], turn it into an AsyncGenerator
[2], then wrap it in a SourceNode (though I think SourceNode should just expose
a helper for wrapping a RecordBatchReader like it already does for Tables).

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/arrow/blob/8474ee5a3ed725d4bb56c75fc1b13a53cba1fd1f/cpp/src/arrow/flight/types.h#L561
[2]:
https://github.com/apache/arrow/blob/ee2e9448c8565820ba38a2df9e44ab6055e5df1d/cpp/src/arrow/compute/exec/exec_plan.h#L529-L535