I see. What is the point of wrapping Flight SQL in ADBC then? Just for consistency with other drivers?

Le 19/08/2022 à 23:00, David Li a écrit :
No, sorry: I meant only the API definitions by "C"; everything so far is
actually implemented in C++. There's no reason we couldn't port the SQLite driver to pure
C with nanoarrow but I've mostly used it as a testbed and not tried to make it a 'real'
driver.