From: Li Jin <ice.xell...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2022 3:58 PM
To: dev@arrow.apache.org <dev@arrow.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Integration between Flight and Acero

Update:

I am going to try what David Li suggested here:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/8yfvvyyc79m11z9wql0gzdr25x4b3g7v

This seems to be the least amount of code. This does require calling
"DoGet" at Acero plan/node creation time rather than execution time but I
don't think it's a big deal for now.

The alternative path of subclassing SourceNode and having ExecNode::Init or
ExecNode::StartProducing seems quite a bit of change (also I don't think
SourceNode is exposed via public header). But let me know if you think I am
missing something.

Li