I'll start a vote on this in the next day or so since it seems like we have
consensus on the main issue (moving from Jira to GitHub Issues) and are
working out the finer points on how we'll migrate and how we'll map Jira
concepts to Issues.

Speaking of the migration: now would be an *excellent* time for folks to go
through the Jira backlog and close out some old, stale, invalid issues so
that we don't have to import a bunch of stuff we don't need.

Neal