+1 (binding) but let's make sure we have a quality migration to keep as much of the JIRA metadata as possible.

Regards

Antoine.

Le 27/10/2022 à 01:02, Neal Richardson a écrit :
I propose that we move issue tracking from the ASF's Jira to GitHub Issues.
This has been discussed on [1] and [2] and there seems to be consensus. A
number of Arrow subprojects already use GitHub Issues; this moves the issue
tracking for `apache/arrow` into GitHub along with the source code.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Leave ASF Jira and move to GitHub Issues
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Remain in Jira because...

My vote: +1

Neal