+1 (binding)

In terms of [1], it should not block the release in my opinion, but it is a
blemish.

I would be willing to run the release process for a patch 21.0.1 next week
with a fix if that is preferable to making a 21.0.0 RC2 and resetting the
release clock for the community.

Andrew

[1]: https://github.com/apache/arrow-datafusion/pull/5724