Hi Laurent,

I have read the first post and I really like it. I'd be +1 on publishing
these to the blog. I'm interested to read the second one when it's finished.

IMO the blog could use more examples of using Arrow that's not building a
data frame library / query engine, and I appreciate that this blog provides
advice for some of the trickier parts of working with complex Arrow
schemas. I think this will also provide a good concrete use case for us to
think about improving the ecosystem's support for nested data.

Best,

Will Jones