Hi,

As far as I know, exporting data from a SQL database to a CSV file or other
external file format is typically not considered part of the logical plan
for executing a SQL query.

At present, I am developing a table sink feature in Datafusion, where I
have successfully added new APIs (insert_into and copy_to) to the
TableProvider trait. Although I have not yet submitted the PR, the new APIs
are functioning well.

Listing table INSERT INTO support (WAITING ARROW / OBJECT STORE UPDATE) by
metesynnada · Pull Request #62 · synnada-ai/arrow-datafusion (github.com)
<https://github.com/synnada-ai/arrow-datafusion/pull/62>

Tt should be noted that the object_store crate is primarily responsible for
the main functionality of the table sink feature. It provides ample support
for file sinking related to listing tables. If you are looking for support
beyond this, I'd like to hear the use for more help.

Mete.