Hi,

Consider a situation, when doGet a ticket on arrow flight rpc server,
the server retrieves several IPC upstreams (read parquet files through
dataset api) and push into the same downstream, how to implement with
less copies?
Normally with one single IPC upstream, I'll direct start
ServerStreamListener with the getVectorSchemaRoot of the reader of the
upstream IPC.
It seems that I have to deal with VectorSchemaRoot rather than
ArrowRecordBatch directly.
What is the proper impelmentation on popluating root to root? Is that
correct use VectorLoad/Unloader?
Does this introduce extra steps making immediate ArrowRecordBatch
unnecessarily? (ArrowBuf -> VectorSchemaRoot@UpstreamReader ->
ArrowBuf@Loader ->VectorSchemaRoot@DownstreamWriter -> ArrowBuf)

Maybe it relates to the allocator, is it any better implementations on
same allocator?
--
Best Regards,