I have two parquet related bug fixes and I wonder if we can release them in
12.0.1
1. https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/35428
2. https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/35520

Patch 1 can cause BYTE_STREAM_SPLIT unable to be read if the previous
parquet page is larger than the incoming one.
Patch 2 might cause segment fault when Close row-group meets an
exception.

Best,

Xuwei Fu