You might be able to find relevant examples in the Delta lake Rust
implementation[1]  which I believe features DataFusion catalog integration

You might also find the "Catalogs, Schemas, and Tables" section of the
library developers guide[2] helpful.

[1] https://github.com/delta-io/delta-rs
[2] https://arrow.apache.org/datafusion/library-user-guide/catalogs.html