Hi Curt,

I think the most visible place for now would be creating an issue for
discussion.

In the future, if you and some others want to have a place to discuss C#
development, you could create a channel in a chat app. For example, Arrow
Rust has both a Slack channel in the official ASF Slack as well as a
Discord channel [1]. There is also Zuliip, which is used by some of the
C++, Python, and R developers. (Although I can't find where this is
documented anymore. This is still around right?). These kinds of places
aren't great to have the discussion themselves most of the time, but are
useful for when you want to post the issue to get attention to a discussion
and are looking for a targeted audience.

Best,

Will Jones

[1] https://github.com/apache/arrow-rs#arrow-rust-community