+1 (binding)

Le 08/12/2023 à 20:42, David Li a écrit :
Let's start a formal vote just so we're on the same page now that we've
discussed a few things.

I would like to propose we remove 'experimental' from Flight SQL and make it
stable:

- Remove the 'experimental' option from the Protobuf definitions (but leave the
option definition for future additions)
- Update specifications/documentation/implementations to no longer refer to
Flight SQL as experimental, and describe what stable means (no
backwards-incompatible changes)

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Keep Flight SQL experimental because...