I've (mostly) fixed the C# implementation of dictionary IPC but I'm getting
a failing integration test. The Java checks are explicitly validating that
the dictionary IDs in the schema match the values it expects. None of the
other implementations seem to do that, though they're obviously passing and
so they're assigning dictionary IDs consistently with what the Java
implementation expects.

This seems to be because the C# implementation starts numbering
dictionaries with 1 while Java seems to expect them to start with 0. (I
have not yet validated this theory.)

But more broadly, I'm curious -- is the Java implementation being overly
pedantic here or is there an explicit expectation that the dictionary
number serialized into Flatbuffer format for files will follow a specific
ordering?

Thanks,
-Curt